7 to 8 months has been a big one. She seems more like a little toddler and less like a baby.
a few new things about our precious babe...
- She is on the move! Crawling...well trying. More like pulling herself/ sliding on her forehead/ rocking on her knees. And also rolling everywhere.
- Pulling herself up to standing on the coffee table, her crib, the couch and mostly onto me.
- She will walk along the table, crawl, roll, do anything if these little guys are involved. She is kind of like a puppy ha- if treats are there, she will do her tricks. Chris actually really likes them too- HA!
- She wont take her binky any more. She just sucks her bottom lip/ tongue to soothe herself.
- She is down to only a hour morning and afternoon nap. The rest of the time I have to figure out how to entertain her. Still wakes up once in the night around 4 for a quick snack :)
- LOVES blankets. And MUST have one to sleep. Usually covering her face. Her favorite blanket is mine from when I was a baby- go figure. She loves when I tickle her legs to sleep and usually looks like this- haha!
- She is such a good little eater. The only thing she has not liked so far is green beans. I dont blame her.
- She is so smiley and happy. Just the sweetest little angle!




No comments:
Post a Comment