July 10th Chris's wonderful Grandma Ardith Carlson passed away. It is sad she is gone but we all know she is in a much better place and is so happy. She was such an amazing woman and we will miss her.
This is a picture from memorial weekend. She hand quilted this blanket for Avalee. It is amazing (hand stitched around every little bear!)
July 11th was the exciting arrival of baby Madilyn!! Im so excited she is finally here. And she is a beauty! So much dark hair. Her and Ava will be best little buddies.
Avy really wanted Madis blanket in this pic- it looks like she is about to punch her out! haha- maybe it will take awhile to become friends :)
Because of the funeral and the new baby, we made our way to rexburg again. I was not very good with taking pictures this trip. But Chris and I did go out on our first date in 8 months ( if you call the $2 movie a date. ha) Thanks Mandy and kids for watching Avy so we could go out. We were both dying at the end of the movie to go get our baby. ha- pathetic!! I know.
These are a few pictures I took on Sunday while we were in Thomason's BEAUTIFUL back yard. There is nothing better than a Rexburg summer night, playing in the back yard with family :)









No comments:
Post a Comment