Friday, July 6, 2012

The 4th

The 4th of July means no work for Chris!! wahoo. So we went camping. We met up with Jason and Allison in a little place called Pine Idaho. I had never heard of it before either....Anyways, it was Beautiful!!! Perfect weather for camping. We sat in hot springs, floated the river, went fishing, and even a little parade in the town of feathervill. (Parade-aka- two 4-wheelers decorated in streamers and one truck full of kids squirting water.) Me and Ava were not able to participate in most of the activities but it was still way fun.
Thanks Jason and Allison for letting us crash your get-a-way :)
Of course we got homemade ice cream from the one restaurant in feathervill. It was amazing. Avy obviously LOVED it....im a bad mom for letting her eat it, I know.

other then that adventure, our days recently look a little like this....

(the pic on the left is in honor of Colton for his birthday. Playing "dress ups" haha)
Lots of days walking down to the pool...

 and a little of this :)





2 comments:

  1. Why is she standing in all of the pictures...she is supposed to be little!! I love the one of her playing dress up she looks so cute!! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that squishy smiling face, I could die.

    ReplyDelete