Tuesday, November 13, 2012

1st birthday


Wow she is ONE!! I can't believe it has already been 1 year since we first met our beautiful little Avalee. She has made every day a joy since she has come. I honestly can say I have loved every diaper change, every bath, every late night, every mess, and every move this baby has made. She has made my life worth living and I am just so grateful she is mine. I love her so much and I am so excited for another exciting and crazy year with this precious babe!
We are having a birthday party later this month with all the family, but on her actual birthday we had our own little family party. First she played with her new ( mostly dollar store) toys. Chris had to work so Avy and I went to the "little gym". It was a Blast!! Its basically a gymnastics class for babies- so cute- and Ava was seriously in heaven. She loved it so much! The teacher obviously said she was very talented and advanced for her age :) Later that evening we went to another children indoor playground and she loved that too. She kind of forgot about Chris and I and just went off walking around with all the older kids and was playing. She is not a shy one that's for sure! She loved the slide and would laugh out loud every time she went down. Then we went out to dinner and came home to let her eat cake! If you cant tell from the pictures, she LOVED it! I am still cleaning up cake mess...

 if you havent gotten the idea that she loved her cake, heres a little video

on a side note- I cant believe I have blogged for 1 year! yea for me! Now that I do it all on my phone, its so easy and quick for me to journal. Im so glad I have done it and I hope I can keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!!!! I laughed out loud at your comment "obviously the teacher said she was very advanced and talented for her age". I have a feeling all of us are going to have some very talented girls on our hands :)
    Congratulations on your blogging for a year. You are seriously so good at keeping up with it. You do it on your phone?? Tell me how!!! I need help!

    ReplyDelete