The weekend before Thanksgiving we put up our Christmas decorations. I couldn't wait any longer! I love putting up Christmas.
And babies R us had santa diapers on sale so obviously I had to get them. Cute little diaper bum.
We spent Thanksgiving dinner with the Websters. Of course it was amazing! My mom is, hands down the best cook. And after dinner, we all passed out from eating too much.
That evening we went out to the Thomasons to celebrate Warrens birthday and eat more food and pie!
This was really random.... but friday night a few of my friends got together for ice cream. We don't see each other enough! It is seriously always so fun when we get together. Talking, eating, and doing cheer stunts in the old highschool parking lot...I didn't get home until about 3am. we are dumb. So for your enjoyment, here is a little Madison highschool fashback.
lol- thigh stand!
Sunday night was Alys birthday party. We love going to their house because they have 2 cats and a bird. Avy loved the them!
Well now that Thanksgiving is over, bring on Christmas and the SNOW!! We are ready :)










This last picture of Avy is my favorite EVER! I love her tiny little legs in that snow suit. So cute
ReplyDelete