Monday, November 19, 2012

another photo shoot and 12 month stats















(if you are my friend on facebook, you have probably already seen these pics)

Avy 12 month stats:
-17 pounds 14 ounces (5%)
-28 inches (13%)
( this Dr. app she had to get 5 HORRIBLE shots and a blood draw!! She almost passed out from crying so hard. It was the saddest thing I have ever seen. And I could barley drive home because I was bawling.  I felt so bad and I hope I never have to do it to her again.)

-She is walking everywhere like a little monster (since 11.5 months). It is so cute! And she is pretty quick
- She is such a good little sleeper. She loves her crib and sleeps through the night like a champ....until 7am- she wants to come in our bed and we let her.
- She LOVES books. She plays with her books more than her toys.
- She has found her voice and uses it often- its actually getting to be a problem... If she wants something, she will YELL LOUD at you and then point to what she wants. She is a sassy little thing and knows what she wants!  I guess its good she is communicating so well. Funny girl
- Great eater- Loves everything we give her
-She has gotten more attached and obsessed with her blanket. She drags it around everywhere and is always burying her head into it.
- She has such a fun and sweet personality. She is always happy. Just such a funny, cute little monkey. We can not get enough of her. Love her so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment