Friday, April 5, 2013

End of March update...

Well, we started off the month all sick again. The weather was crappy and we were bored. But now we are all feeling good and healthy (knock on wood) and the weather is so beautiful. We are all ready for spring!

I wanted to find Avy a little bike for the summer. So I went to walmart and the little tricycles were not only way to big for her, but expensive! I saw this little four wheeler and it was the same price as the little trike so we got the ATV!! It is so funny. She cant quite steer yet, but it sure is cute.


Her cute curly hair is actually getting pretty long. We can finally do little pig tails. CUTE!
And Im pretty sure everyone knows by now BUT.... We are expecting baby #2 the end of September!! She is already so good with babies :)




 It was a little surprise but we could not be more excited! I am now 15 weeks and feeling so much better. Those first few months are killer :(
I have been really craving icecream (or just using the pregnancy as an excuse to eat it all the time) So it has become part of our night time routine

I am also taking every opportunity I have to take naps. I know when the baby comes naps wont be a part of my life any more :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. That vid of her on the ATV was hilarious! Seriously awesome. Love the pig tails on that little cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh my! I am seriously doing a full out belly laugh watching your video with Avy on the ATV. It is sooo funny how she hits the wall and how she slows down when that thing is in her way and then she speeds up to run over it! hahaha That's so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete