Wednesday, October 9, 2013

phone pictures

Going to back track a little... These are just some pictures that were on my phone

Avys hair is getting so long! I love playing with it :)

 Avy and Madi dancing to the wiggles

on a little walk. best buds


welcome to the family Jett!



I love the moby wrap! And Jett loves it too
Avy cooking with me. There is always goldfish all over my kitchen from her cooking
loving the swing
Avy is obsessed with shoes. My shoes are always scattered throughout the house thanks to her :)


he likes a binki! Thank heaven. And good thing he looks cute in pink :)
fun Halloween jammies

I took a picture of Jett on this pillow once and now Avy is always putting her babies on the pillow and saying "picture!!". She is so funny. Such a good big sis


No comments:

Post a Comment