His first doctor appointment went great. He is already back up to his birth weight. His little belly button fell off already at 5 days old. He is really healthy and growing great.
I am a little (lot) sleep deprived, but doing good. My amazing mother has been with us all week and has been a HUGE help! She let me get caught up on sleep, completely took care of Avy, and my freezer is stocked with food. I owe her big time! I bawled when she had to leave!!
I obviously cant put my camera down! I just have the most beautiful children in the world!!
We all miss you grandma and papa!! come back soon!!
And a big thanks to aunt "nana"! I literally could not of had a baby with out you here!! So lucky you live in Boise now!
These pictures are SO good! Jett is adorable, I can't wait to meet him. You are such a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete