Sunday, August 12, 2012

Anni and Kate

Every new mom should find/kidnap some 10 and 8 year old girls to help with the baby. The girls came to stay with us for a week before school started and it was seriously so fun. And they were sooo helpful!! I wish I could keep them forever. Such awesome little babysitters. We miss you already girls! :(
While they were here we went to I-jump, the aquarium, mall, pool everyday, they made Avy headbands, and watched a lot of Olympics. Avy loves them so much.

I guess we did one thing that was not that much fun... the dentist :(   but Avy had fun playing all over the germ infested ground and nasty dental equipment.  eeek
 
Mandy, Brady and the boys came to pick them up and stayed few days. We had tons of fun at the pool and just hanging out together. I wish we lived closer!!!! boohoo :(

4 comments:

  1. HOW FUN!! We wish you lived closer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love older nieces, they are such good little helpers and babysitters! :) Your little Ava is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE COME TAKE THEM AGAIN!!! Really we just want to see Avy again:) We miss her so much! Colton asked if he could sleep over at "Meredifs" house...Come and take him for a week please!!! Thanks again for letting them come and stay with you. It was the highlight of their summer!
    *Anni*: I am the beautiful one and i love avalee the most. :3 and i made her a headband in one of the pictures im holding her and she has it on.

    ReplyDelete