Im thinking about going private on the blog. So if you care to hear about every breath Avalee takes, or random boring things Chris and I do, then leave me your address.
keep us on your list: lyndism@gmail.com. I wish I was in Boise. I would totally babysit! Happiest anniversary. Your wedding pictures are amazing- you were seriously one of the prettiest brides!
I do!! kinzie.eaton6@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYes please! I love it :) littlefoot321@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteTotally love keeping up with you! Mycalue@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteme! chaseandjenna@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteby the way, your wedding pictures are simply gorgeous.
Yes add me! I still have your shoes! ahh. can I mail them to you? Tiana.atwood@century21.com
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! Miss ya! Jamieelsberry@gmail.com
ReplyDeletekeep us on your list: lyndism@gmail.com. I wish I was in Boise. I would totally babysit! Happiest anniversary. Your wedding pictures are amazing- you were seriously one of the prettiest brides!
ReplyDeleteI would love an invite! eatoroza@isu.edu
ReplyDeleteAdd me! stepharoo202@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm Chris's cousin and would love an invite. Our email is trevnwhit@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteRt_gould@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteadd me! Jessicahansen50@hotmail.com and like everyone said..your wedding pics are GORGEOUS!!
ReplyDelete