You would have thought we had our halloween fill from last weekend....But we had to celebrate one more day. We carved one more pumpkin, ate a lot more candy, dressed up one more time.
But first lets rewind a little... The costumes for kids are ridiculously cute. It was so hard to pick what she was going to be for halloween ( as if Avy even cared at all...) So I got a bunch of cheap costumes and basically dressed her up every day :) Im a stay at home mom with one baby girl- what else do I have to do all day other then dress up my baby??!
I give you the future Dr. Thomason
Sofia Grace and Rosie ( from Ellen)
A cute little fairy
Minnie mouse
And finally, a little black kitty. She hated the ears and the skirt....next year she will be a dressed up as a baby in PJs!
The one and only place we trick or treated was at Chris's office. This baby has had more candy and sweets in the last few days than she ever should in her life! Good thing she doesn't have any teeth yet ha!
Finally! Halloween is over! I have documented everything, I have already put away every decoration and the Christmas music has been blasting all morning!! :)








HAHA!!! I love that you got a ton of costumes! You are too funny. ANd Ive been depressed for a week that I missed Beccas shower!! I just got the invitation! And I talked to Francie on Halloween and she said you were there :( so sad I missed you!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh- her costumes are ADORABLE!!!! That is such a cute age to dress them up, glad you took advantage! You motivate me to be more festive....you and your christmas music!! LOL I just thought of something really funny. Im going to text you right now.
ReplyDelete