She lost her skirt and shoe in the middle of one of the performances, but it did not even phase her. She kept going like a champ. I was getting complements from everyone on how adorable and awesome she was. Even at her little 2 year old self, I can see so much talent and potential. She blows me away with how incredible she is.
( the video camera quality was horrible. Sorry)
Her tap dance- "Who let the Dogs out?!"
Ballet dance- "Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down"
Avy was so lucky to have Madi, Diana and Brayden come watch. That was so sweet of them. Im sure Brayden loved it :) We cant wait for Madi to start next year!
Even Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Warren were able to come. They were in town for Mothers day and it worked out perfectly for them to see Avy. It was such a special treat to have them there.
little Jett did so good and fell asleep. He probably wasn't the only man asleep :)
Avy and her "backstage mom"
I am going to die from cuteness overload. The Mary Poppins dance was adorable, I can't believe how little she is and she did so good! What a doll
ReplyDeleteWhat Aly said. This is too cute
ReplyDelete