Chris had the weekend off so we went to Rexburg to visit family. Saturday morning, all the Thomasons got together to help Bonnie plant her flowers and have a BBQ. It was way fun. I hope we can make this a tradition!
Chris went back to Boise and the kids and I stayed in Rexburg. It was fun playing with cousins and being around family, but also a very hard week. Bonnie had another surgery and was put on hospice. To say she had a difficult week, is a huge understatement. But seriously, she is superwoman. It is unbelievable what she can do while being so sick. She taught her class on Monday, had a major surgery on Wednesday, and had us all running errands and getting things organized for another big get-together for the weekend. I don't know how she does it all. She is amazing.
I managed to snap a few pictures of the week...
This is Jett pack standing up to any and everything
Went to Coltons preschool graduation. It was absolutely adorable
Eating ice cream with Gma and Tori
Jumping on the neighbors tramp. Avy was in heaven and Jett couldnt stop laughing. (Avys hair! ha)
May 24-25
We visited the graves for memorial weekend. Not exactly "fun" but a good day to remember those we have lost. The Thomasons always go to Bonnies side of the family. And the Websters always visit our Steve.








No comments:
Post a Comment