Friday, May 16, 2014

mothers day

Mothers day was extra special this year because our wonderful mom, Bonnie, was able to come to Boise and visit. She has been very sick and it was not easy for her to come. But she did it! And we loved having her and Warren here. They came for Cams (Chris's cousin) mission farewell. Cam did a great job and he will be an awesome missionary.
It was such a fun day and so nice to spend mothers day with my amazing mother in law. I am so incredibly bless to have such a wonderful mom and mother in law. I love them both so much and am so grateful for their examples and love for me. And I cant even explain how grateful I am to be a mom to my little Avy and Jett. Being their mom is the best gift and privilege I will ever have.






Maylin, Kerry and Cam at the farewell party. We love this family so much!

 Avy played with their dog, Gussy, the entire time. He could probably eat her if he wanted... but he is so sweet and she loves him. Everyone kept saying we need a dog... no









1 comment:

  1. That dog is insane!! Looks like a horse! I don't think I would be brave enough to go that close haha

    ReplyDelete