-19 pounds of cuteness ( 50% for weight and 60% in height)
- not crawling yet, but so close. Rocking on his hands and knees
- loves standing up to his toy, his crib and the coffee table. Still wobbly, but doing so good all by himself!
- still wakes up every 3 hours. Basically, I haven't slept in 7 months. The doctor told me to just shut the door, turn the monitor off, and let him cry it out.... But it's soooo sad and hard! I cave every night.
- he is a wonderful eater. I usually just blend up what we are eating and so far, he has liked it all.
- He loves Avy and laughs at her all the time.
- takes 3 naps a day
- He is so tickelish and has the cutest laugh.
- has the most beautiful blue eyes. He is always getting complements :)
No comments:
Post a Comment